Friday 1 June, 2007

Microsoft Surface

Looking at the Microsoft Surface, felt very astonished. I was thinking what and all different styles of algorithms - Surface computing, Geometrical algorithms, Ubiquitous computing etc - they should have implemented for this. Thinking of the work that I'm doing now - felt very bad and embarassed. Ofcourse, I'm in networking field - but I don't think I'm implementing latest things in this space also. ('m too bad that I don't have idea wats happening in this field). Still hanging over the (g)old HTTP protocol (ofcourse, https and other network protocols also). But, this is my level and I will improve myself.
Watever it is, this product from Microsoft is good (usually, this is not the case with Microsoft - my personal view). Hats off to Microsoft for this. Let us see what happens in the future - there is long road ahead....

1 comment:

Ramki said...

This was demonstrated as early as Feb 2006 in one of the innovations conferences at California; you can watch the video here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esDhF9TgLPQ&mode=related&search=