Monday 21 April, 2008

Overcame of my fear

Everyone might have fear that when they fall from bike, they will have lot of problems, injuries and all etc etc.. 'm sure that if you fall once, then, you won't have that fear. And also, if you hadn't fallen, then, you missed some sort of enjoyment. At the time of falling, you can see lot of images/scenes going through your mind. So, enjoy having a fall from bike, but, make sure that it is not very serious one and it doesn't hurt you very seriously.

4 comments:

Vijesh said...

Ya ya.. I spotted you with Sailesh in commercial street. [:)]
Wondering whom you were chasing..

Vishnu said...

Vijesh boss, your comment is no way related to the blog. I just mentioned that falling from bike is enjoyment. Man, when some one is there with me, I will go carefully and slowly. But, in the blog, I never mentioned when I fell. On Saturday only, while coming to office, I was alone on bike, and I fallen from bike at Madiwala opp. to Anjaneyaswamy temple, had sprite there, went for temple and then journey to office. I was going slowly and just avoided a old lady crossing the road. With Sailesh, you might have seen me in the evening. I was going to drop him at his house.

thunderbyte said...

If you think falling down is fun, Shall I push you down from third floor? More Fun ;)

Vishnu said...

Rox tell me when u r going to do that.. I love doing that bungie jump.. I wish u to do that as soon as possible..